Possible treatment options for premature ejaculation
Typically, treatment options for premature ejaculation include behavioral methods, anesthetics, medications and counseling. Keep in mind that it may take time to find a treatment or combination of treatments that will work just for you.
Doctors often recommend counseling. This may be psychotherapy, as well as conversations with your partner.
Before you buy Dapoxetine at dapomod.com, please read the following paragraphs to find out if the combination of sildenafil with dapoxetine is right for you and how to take the drug correctly.
Here is one of the effective behavioral method options. Better to start with masturbation without a partner. “You get to the point where you’re going to ejaculate, and then stop and think about what can cool you.”
Other behavioral methods may help:
- Masturbation an hour or two before intercourse.
- Abandoning ordinary sex for a while, replacing it with other practices to reduce emotional pressure.
- Kegel exercises on the pelvic muscles. Stop urination right in the middle of the process, remember which muscles you did. Strain them 3 times a day, 10 reps for 3 seconds. Do not hold your breath, do not strain the muscles of the abdomen, hips and buttocks.
- The pause-compression technique. The doctor will tell you how to properly perform it.
- Thick latex condoms that reduce sensitivity.
Medicines should be recommended and selected by the doctor. They may consist of gels or anesthetics that reduce the sensitivity of the penis. But an improperly selected drug can lead to a serious loss of sensitivity.